Dani Designs Co
38x84 Washable Off White Cascade Camalay®Curtain 1 panel
Introducing the patented Cascade Camalay® Curtain & Shade for Sliding Glass Doors. No need for vertical blinds anymore.
- Fast and easy installation requiring no hardware .
- No holes and No cords.
- No hanging straps.
- Folds to any level.
- Single thickness fabric, which lets lots of light in, but provides full privacy even at night time. (The fabric is actually thicker than it looks in the pictures.)
- Two Cascade hooks (included) attach anywhere you choose (every 4") on the vertical straps on the front of the shade.
- Lift and attach the bottom of the curtain on to each of the three rungs of the hook to give the curtain a roman shade folded look. (Only takes seconds.)
- Installs with an adhesive hook fastener strip (provided) to be attached on the molding above the sliding glass door. One may also install using a rod (NOT provided). Note: A rod pocket is included but hangs at 83" instead of 84".
- Slat pocket provided at the bottom of the curtain so customer can insert a dowel or slat to ease in folding.
- Two panels needed for each sliding glass door.
- We like our curtains to cover the whole door opening including the molding around the door. To choose the right measurement for your Cascade Camalay® Sliding Glass Door Curtain--For the width - measure the whole width of the door opening including the molding around the door and divide by two. (example: the opening of this SGD is 69" wide. The molding on each side is 3.5". Which makes the whole thing 76" wide. Therefore needing two panels that are 38" wide each.) For the length - measure from the top of the molding (this is where you will attach the adhesive hook fastener) to the floor. NOTE: If you choose to install with a curtain rod instead, you will need to drop your rod to 83" instead of 84".
- US Patent Number 10,871,030 Dec 22, 2020
This fabric is 65% Polyester and 35% cotton and is washable. Hang dry to prevent shrinkage.
Watch our installation and demo videos for the Cascade Camalay®
The Camalay® Curtain & Shade work great in many other places in the home too!
This fabric is single thickness and lets some light through (but is not "see-through").
Wanting to protect your new curtains from the sun? Purchase the add-on UV Spray.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is a different color you are looking for.
US Patent Number 10,871,030 Dec 22, 2020
*Dani Designs Co. relies on the United States Postal Service for most shipping needs. We have been pleased with their service. However mistakes do get made and packages occasionally find themselves lost. If the mistake is made by the USPS and not DDC, please follow up with them to track your lost package. We cannot absorb the cost to remake/resend all curtains, but will work with the customer for the best solution and may offer curtains to be remade at half price.
*If a customer chooses to return a custom-made curtain, they will need to pay the return shipping cost and there is generally a restocking fee. If the fault is on our end, of course we will cover all costs.
*The UV spray protects your fabric from the sun for 2-3 years and then must be reapplied. (You can purchase spray from Joann Fabrics.) Dani Designs Co will not provide any warranties for faded curtains purchased without UV Protection. (The UV spray does not add any light filtering to your fabric.)
*Canadian purchases may be subject to Goods and Services Tax and/or Border Fees.